Our renewables team specialise in working with clients in the renewables sector and several of the largest names in the industry rely on our advice and guidance. We’ve worked across the UK and beyond performing audits, carrying out diligence checks and working with contractors and other specialists in solar, biomass and other sectors.
We're very experienced in working with new extrants tot he UK market looking to expand into the UK renewables market from Europe, including Spain, the Netherlands and Germany. From large scale solar farms and wind projects through to services to support underwater turbine and energy installations. We have experience of working on a range of projects within the sector from small scale to £20m+ including;
- Biomass for heat generation;
- Large scale solar energy (PV) farms;
- Wind energy from a manufacturing and installation;
- Domestic and commercial PV / solar projects (including support, documentation and training on powered access equipment, scaffolding, asbestos containing materials);
- Wave and tidal energy (including training on access and fall arrest equipment);
- Combined heat and power installations (CHP)
- Working with a range of linked energy providers and utility companies (we support a number of major utility groups providing specialist safety skills training);
Please contact our Renewables Team Lead Consultant directly, Derek Purchase on 01453 800106 to speak about our class leading competence in renewables safety. To receive a fee cost proposal within 24 hours please contact us using our CDM Project Fee Proposal form.
- CDM (Principal Designer Support) services from a specialist with knowledge of renewables, biomass, solar / PV projects (fee structure) initial site survey included in cost
- Contractor assessment and approval for health and safety competence
- Development of Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans
- Development of specific method statements and risk assessments to cover installation activities (RAMS)
- Attendance at planning and management meetings to ensure smooth running of project
- Onsite induction training and toolbox talk sessions delivered to client specifications
- Insurance against fines made under HSE Fee For Intervention (since October 2012 HSE fines materials breaches on safety at £124 per hour)
- Site safety audits to ensure that contractors follow best practice to minimise the potential for HSE FFI fines (more information)
- Client assistance for documenting operation and maintenance safety procedures following project handover including safe systems of work
We operate nationally so if you have a project please contact us for a firm quote or complete our CDM Project Fee Proposal form.